If you buy something through a link in our posts, we may get a small share of the sale.
It takes more than just functionality and pricing to define a great mouse. In today’s world, the notion that the best of tech is always expensive can be quite true. Well, it doesn’t always have to be so. With a little searching diligence, one can get an excellent unit at a very affordable price.
We did the dirty work for you. This list that will not only help you save time, but also help you choose what suits your taste and particular needs perfectly. Feast your eyes on our list of the best mice under 20 dollars.
You will notice they have high-quality sensors (most have LED sensors), appealing, sturdy design, and great feedback. We cannot promise over-the-top features and performance. We can, at the very least, guarantee excellent design, precise clicks, and instant feedback on clicks. One or two units are fit for gaming. That’s our promise. If you can live with that, then read on.
- Best Mouse Under $20
- 1. Best Mouse Under $20 – VicTsing 2.4G Wireless Portable Mouse
- 2. Most Versatile Mouse Under $20 – Redragon M601 Centrophorus 3200-DPI Gaming Mouse
- 3. Best Brand Name Mouse Under $20 – HP x3000 Wireless Mouse
- 4. Best Amazon Mouse Under $20 – AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse MGRO975
- 5. Best Ergonomic Mouse Under $20 – Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse 910-001822
- 6. Best Simple Mouse Under $20 – Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse – Swift Gray (910-002225)
- 7. Highest Rated Mouse Under $20 – TeckNet Classic 2.4G Nano
- 8. Simplest Mouse Under $20 – JETech 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse
- 9. Most Accurate Mouse Under $20 -Jelly Comb 4000 DPI 7 Buttons LED USB Wired Optical Gaming Mouse
Best Mouse Under $20
1. Best Mouse Under $20 – VicTsing 2.4G Wireless Portable Mouse
The VicTsing mouse has for the past few months been the novelty mouse on Amazon. It received the ‘Best Seller’ tag award a couple of months ago owing to its impressive features, comfortable curvy design, and low entry price. It bolsters a healthy set of features such as wireless system, 800 to 2400 DPI setting, 6 adjustable DPI levels, contoured rubberized edges, and lightweight 3.2 ounces body.
I wouldn’t call it a jaw-dropper per se but it would appeal to matte black lovers. The VicTsing is AA battery powered. Read full review.
- 【Enjoy Noiseless Clicking】 VicTsing slim noiseless mouse adopting a high-end structural design,...
- 【Plug & Play】 No need to install any driver, just plug the USB Receiver into your laptop the...
- 【Stable Connection and Energy Saving】 The latest 2.4GHz technology makes this computer mouse...
2. Most Versatile Mouse Under $20 – Redragon M601 Centrophorus 3200-DPI Gaming Mouse
Redragon isn’t a big brand logo as Microsoft but it is highly rated and revered as a versatile mouse. The design is magnificent and more gamer-centric than ordinary. It would be a killer design, especially if you’re into out of the world intergalactic themes. It is a wired mouse (comes with 3 mm diameter fiber wire) with a lightweight (4.6 ounces) body and splendid red back lighting.
There are 6 optimized buttons for functionality, 4 level DPI adjustment (1000/1600/2400/3200), and has weights installed to give you the option to manipulate the mouse easily. All in all, it a great mouse that offers a complete set of features, comfort, and great price to go with.
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE WITH SIDE BUTTONS; The Redragon M601 RGB “Centrophorus” is a durable gaming...
- RGB BACKLIT PROGRAMMABLE PC GAMING MOUSE; with 11 Lighting Effects (Backlight can be disabled), 6...
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE; Delivering an extremely comfortable and precise experience for Computer...
3. Best Brand Name Mouse Under $20 – HP x3000 Wireless Mouse
If you find confidence in brands, the HP X3000 Wireless Mouse, Blue (K5D27AA#ABL) is a brand you can find solace in. It features a stylish, attractive design and contoured frame that promotes your hand’s comfort. The side of the thumbs rest is rubber that offers a textured grip. It comes with an optical sensor that works on the most surface but we suggest using a pad.
It shares a similar nano receiver with the VicTsing, which is 2.4GHz and AA battery to power it through. It, however, comes only with 3 buttons. There is nothing fancy,. It is just simple enough to execute your daily computing needs. The upside to this mouse is that it’s good for either right or left-handed persons.
- Brand new, and authentic HP products ship from, and are sold by Amazon.Com (check above)
- Stylish, attractive design: The sleek and modern x3000 adds an instant touch oftrend-setting style...
- Nano receiver: takes up less USB space & Conveniently stores inside the mouse
4. Best Amazon Mouse Under $20 – AmazonBasics Wireless Mouse MGRO975
The AmazonBasics is Amazon’s contribution to the budget mouse industry. It is a simple mouse with ergonomic design, which we loved so much. It has a couple of customization options to ensure great performance and overall experience.
It doesn’t come with lighting. It does offer a smooth rubberized and less slippery design. As far as features are concerned, it is powered with two AAA batteries, weighs 3.52 ounces, uses 3 buttons and works with a 2.4 GHz wireless connection. The system easily works well with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. As a result, we easily recommend it to our best mouse under $20 category.
- Compact wireless mouse with adjustable DPI for preferred sensitivity (600, 1000, 1600, 2400, or 3600...
- Advanced optical sensor; works on most surfaces; clickable metallic scroll wheel; back/forward thumb...
- 2.4 GHz wireless connection (does not support Bluetooth) with a 33-foot range; uses AES-128...
5. Best Ergonomic Mouse Under $20 – Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse 910-001822
The Logitech 510 is yet another favorite mouse, especially on Amazon. It weighs as little as 4.55 ounces but that’s not the reason it receives glowing recommendations. The reason could majorly be because it feels almost custom-built for the average home/office user.
We loved the exterior hourglass curves that align naturally to the shape of your hands. In addition, the gently sloping rubberized contours caress your thumb and pinky while working. It also comes with seven buttons in total, some of which can be allocated shortcuts or programmed to control application through the Logitech SetPoint software.
In short, it allows you to open browser windows, jump to full screen while watching your favorite video, or just switch from one application to another. Additionally, the laser grade-optical tracking brings in precision and helps the mouse work on literally any surface except glass and mirrored ones. FYI, that’s the main reason optical mice are better than their counterparts.
That above all separates it from its competition, which require a mouse pad for the most part. Finally, the best part of the Logitech mouse is that while there is room for two batteries the mouse still allows you to use a single battery should you find yourself in a fix.
- Note: In case of wireless mouse, the USB receiver will be provided inside or along with the mouse
- Ergonomic shape: Ergonomically sculpted design and soft rubber grips conform to your right or left...
- Convenient controls: Back/forward buttons and side to side scrolling plus zoom let you do more,...
6. Best Simple Mouse Under $20 – Logitech M185 Wireless Mouse – Swift Gray (910-002225)
The Logitech M185 mouse is a simple matte black mouse built to plug and play wirelessly. It has a decent build, clicks swiftly, scrolls easily, and is bound to give you a glitch-free work/office experience all for a low price. The M185 mouse is a two-button plus wheel design. It is powered by 2 AA batteries and an on and off button at the bottom. The nano receiver (allows up to 15 feet range) is svelte. All you have to do is plug it in and forget.
Just as the VicTsing, HP x3000 and Tecknet Classic the Logitech M185 offer 2.4G transfer speeds. Also, it doesn’t brag much along the DPI adjustment circle, contour shaped and smooth rubberized thumb grip. To compensate for that, it is pretty lightweight (1.6 ounces) and is compatible with some Smart TVs. (LG). Overall, it is a great choice for the price and its performance won’t let you down.
- Sold as 1 Each
- Reliability of long-range, advanced 2.4 GHz wireless connectivity. Sensor Resolution: 1000 and...
- Connects using the tiny leave-in USB nano receiver
7. Highest Rated Mouse Under $20 – TeckNet Classic 2.4G Nano
This mouse is among the few with most 5 star ratings on Amazon. The Technet Classic 2.4G wireless mouse is widely loved first for the great price and second for a user-friendly design. It offers smooth, precise operation, 5-level adjustable DPI settings (800/1200/1600/2000/2400), good ergonomic design, 6 buttons, and works on most surfaces.
The scroll wheel is smooth and responsive to work with. It is also clickable to allow closing and opening tabs, customizing your scroll speed, and opening links in new tabs. The left side is contoured to allow your thumb to rest and rubberized for comfort.
The front and back navigation buttons are also located on this side as well. The mouse is also powered by 2 AA batteries which is rather ordinary for mice within this price range. Overall, it is a great mouse with reliable tracking and a low price.
- Plug & Play - Comes with a tiny USB Nano receiver(stored within the back of the mouse) , just plug...
- 2.4GHz Wireless & Ultra-durable build - 5, 000, 000 clicks lifespan. 2.4GHz wireless provides a...
- TeckNet Tru-Wave technology provides precise, smart cursor control over many surface types. TeckNet...
8. Simplest Mouse Under $20 – JETech 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse
If you’re in the market for a simple, no-frills kind of mouse, the JETech 2.4Ghz wireless is a great choice. It comes with everything standard; regular left and right buttons and only 3 adjustable CPI levels (800/1200/1600). It’s purely a basic mouse ideal for home and office tasks.
Even so, it still does include soft rubberized sides with grips and contoured body for that extra comfort. In our opinion, this should be a compulsory feature even in the most basic mice. The wireless receiver allows a distance as far as 8 M and the working speed of 2.4GHz which places it in the range of performance with most mice in this category.
- Compatible with Windows 98/2000/NT/ME/XP/win7/Win8; No driver needed, plug and play. 3 adjustable...
- 12-month battery life on 1 AA battery (battery NOT included) practically eliminates the need to...
- Note: the USB receiver is inserted in the back of the mouse. Adopt the 2.4G frequency technology,...
9. Most Accurate Mouse Under $20 -Jelly Comb 4000 DPI 7 Buttons LED USB Wired Optical Gaming Mouse
Navigating the Jelly Comb 4000 is a breeze thanks to its 4000 DPI speed adjustment. Its gentle contoured shape softly cradles your hand when working, providing a rather impressive user experience, especially for right-handed users. The design is premium and buttons responsive. The backlighting takes the cake with their entertaining display every time the DPI setting changes.
It has great tracking and is easily placed among the most accurate mice thanks to a high DPI adjustment setting (4000). Its only downside is that it weighs a massive 7.2 ounces, which you definitely will have to get used to. The price, however, validates the negatives . We recommend this mouse especially for the home user and those of you who are want-to-be gamers.
The jelly comb is also very compatible with most laptop brands. It comes with a rugged braided cable and a USB 2.0 plug.
- ✔ User-Friendly Design ：Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist...
- ✔ Soft-click mouse: The more ergonomic friendly mouse for work, you will love it as much as its...
- ✔ 1.5m/4.9ft USB cable length, product dimensions: 105.2X 68.5 X 58.3mm; product weight: 2.88...